Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feeling So Much Better Today.

Last night I had the mother of all anxiety attacks, and I just so happen to share that with the world. How do I feel today? A little better. Called mom, chatted on AA, even called one of the VA crisis lines. I took Chewy out for two walks.

Today started off with a call from Dad, who by the way, has no clue that I had an anxiety attack last night. I got a call from Mom, any minute my two brothers, two of my cousins, and an uncle will call. Later but not too much later I'll try to call one of my Aunts. So goes the Sunday routine. It's nice to have that re-established now that I'm back in the states.

But that's not why I'm blogging today. I have noticed over the last few months when I talk to people on the phone that I have several pet peeves. My biggest being proper speaker phone etiquette. So I have compiled a list for those who have been both the criminal and the victim in/of poor speaker phone manners.

No need to go up in arms about this, it's not directed at any one person. I've just made these simple guidelines, to remind people of how to properly use your speaker phones.


In other news, I've decided to take a break from Chapter 6 and focus on retooling the untitled freaky sea creature story. I have not contributed to it since the New year and I feel that I'm stunting myself by not writing at all. So The New God is tabled for at least another week.

That and I still haven't done my homework yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something. I'd love to hear from you.