Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Stuck-ness of this week's Book Review

I'm usually very good with getting through a book that needs a review. This week's book is posing a little bit of a challenge. While the concept behind the story is truly engaging, I'm just not feeling the pull that I usually feel when I have a new book in front of me. 

I'm strangely also having the same problem with my current ebook. I think though it's because it is a Mystery though and I'm not a big fan of that genre. I do like this ebook, the main character is dealing with some issues that I can relate to in a very personal way.

So with that in mind I'm giving myself until Saturday to complete these books. Sorry kiddies You'll just have to wait until then.

Enjoy the exorbitantly large picture of just my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something. I'd love to hear from you.