Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Flash Fictioneers: Bringer Of Life

I never did submit my Flash Fiction for the week end. But I did say I was very excited to share it with you. So here it is, more of an introduction than even a snippet of a story but I like where it's going.


Bringer of Life:

It was nearing dusk and the spirits shivered with anticipation. The traveler ambled closer and closer to the ramshackle building. She would be their queen. She would take them from this place. They’ve waited for a female, a bringer of life. Finally.

Power swirled around the back packer, guiding her toward the shack. The spirits quivered and flitted between the stones as she mover nearer. They could almost feel the life emanating from her. Her nubile body would stand the process well. They would all worship her for the births she would bring to them. To be alive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something. I'd love to hear from you.