Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Random for random's sake

The rest of my furniture arrived today. Almost a month after I discharged, but it's cool. So I've been unpacking for the last 24 hours, I'm no where near finished.


Put the music on random and set the brewer on constant. This kind of undertaking calls for lots of music and lots of tea.


Alanis Morrisette  comes up on and what's playing "Would Not Come" of her second album. I'm singing along with her, unpacking box after box of glass ware. Best part of it, aside the base line through out the song, "I'd have an orgasm still it would not come."


Amazing how tongue in cheek that line is. I wonder how many times have I gotten the joke there? I wonder how many times I didn't get and just sang right along?


I figured I share that with you. You want to know what the next song was? No? I'mma tell you anyway. Madonna and Kanye West, "On The Beat Goes." I told you random.
Wow he actually looks king of cute here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something. I'd love to hear from you.